eSportsInsurance is dedicated to insuring sports throughout the United States. We provide insurance products for the sports, leisure, recreation, and event industries; our team is ready to assist organizations with general liability and property coverage as the U.S. reopens for activities. eSprotsInsurance recommends following The Center for Disease Control (CDC) Key Concepts for managing COVID-19:
For more information on COVID-19 preparedness, please visit the CDC website and other trusted websites for detailed assistance:
- CDC Website: https://www.cdc.gov/
- CDC Print Resources: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/communication/print-resources.html?Sort=Date%3A%3Adesc&CDC_AA_refVal=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cdc.gov%2Fcoronavirus%2F2019-ncov%2Fcommunication%2Ffactsheets.html
- US Chamber of Commerce Small Business Guide to COVID-19 https://www.uschamber.com/co/small-business-coronavirus
- U.S. Food & Drug Administration – https://www.fda.gov/food/food-safety-during-emergencies/best-practices-retail-food-stores-restaurants-and-food-pick-updelivery-services-during-covid-19
- American Camp Association – https://www.acacamps.org/resource-library/coronavirus-information-camps
National Recreation & Park Association
Coronavirus COVID-19 Information: To any of our customers currently facing financial hardship, please contact us.
NY policyholders: Please read this Notice regarding certain rights available to affected New York policyholders as a result of the COVID‑19 pandemic.
We are Sports Insurance Specialists
For over 20 years, ESportsInsurance has provided insurance to amateur youth and adult sports teams and organizations, such as Parks & Recreation departments, amateur sports associations, sports camps and clinics, and sports and fitness facilities. We cover a wide range of sports, martial arts, dance programs, and athletic training programs.
As a result, we understand the needs and issues in the industry, and we know the types and amounts of coverage that your organization will need.